Spants Pants of Dance AND PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The Work

Well, Blizzard has finally made teh Battlegrounds available in WoW (World of Warcraft for the unintiated). I am really excited about this becuse just a few more levels and my Tauren Druid can participate in the fun, I think my Dwarf Paladin can fight in the battlegrounds but he is stuck in some mine somewhere and I am to lazy to get him out. I really like the fact that already the amount of raiding on the crossroads (a hoard town) has gone down alot.
So Heggeman was found bitching on one of my posts comments and therefore linkage ensued and now he can be accessed from blog.
Sadly I have still not gotten a call from Walmart on my application so today I went out and applied a lot more places like Kohl's, Staples, and others. I am still hoping for the Walmart job but I might as well hedge my bets.
Oh well, I guess I should write my fanfiction now(read: play WoW) . One more thing I hope I do better at bowling this week compared to last week where I got a 50, 80-something, and a 53 on the 3 games we played.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Spants said…

    no thank you

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, aren't you that guy that looks just like Peter Griffin? ;-? (Ed)

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger rachel said…

    Justin Spaeth, you're a celebrity! Will you sign my boobs?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home