Spants Pants of Dance AND PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, June 06, 2005

YAY! IT WORKS!

I am a very happy man today because I(well me and Droid, ok Droid mostly) finally have figured out what the hell was wrong with the internet. It was THE ROUTER. So I got to go buy a new router today I came home and set it up and it works! This alone has made my day.
I was also out and about today and got in an optemetrist appointment and found out my eyesight has not changed for the past 2 years and was even able to pick up my new glasses today. Oh and I also called Walmart today to find out about the job and they said they hadn't made a decision yet but that I am still in the running for it (wish me luck). I guess I have had a fairly busy day today and I have nothing else to say.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Trey said…

    Dude, if you get to work at walmart, I will sooo have to see you when you work.

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Spants said…

    Well you should realize by now that I am a slow fuck and lazy to boot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home