Spants Pants of Dance AND PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, May 27, 2005

The Masses Demand The Following

They (Matt Essner, and "All Night" Long) demand the following:
1. More blogging
2. Less of me being an ass
3. More blogging
4. Things

So I have decided that this is an awesome podcast. I enjoy the fun that many of the people that made The Screen Savers are in this podcast. This makes me happy.
In my search for a new job (or at least a second one) I put in an application at Walmart. This led to call to my house and the setting up of an interview on Tuesday. I really hope that I get this job for if it woorks really well then I can finally end the goodness (crap) at CiCi's Pizza.
I was heading home from work today and throughout the day I had gotten 2 phone calls and this annoyed me because the battery on watch is dead so I have to rely on my cell phone for any clock funnage. This led to a little annoyance of me having to open the phone so I could discover the time. From this I discovered that Long the younger had called me so I decided to give him a ring back. So I saw the Long and Brian playing tennis and I had to stop by. This was fun and then people appeared at my house for the viewing of Gigantic: A Tale of Two Johns. Much enjoyment was consumed into my bosom.
Oh well I am watching Napolean Dynamite at this moment and we were waiting for Matt Essner to watch it but he decided to be an ass and not show up. So there.

Edit: Trey, feel the power of linkage!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger Trey said…

    Wow.. that linkage.. it's almost as "sexay" as I am. Almost, but not quite. You see, I'm the essence of sexayness, except for when my hair is ALL FREAKING NATTY BECAUSE OF BOLLINGER'S POOL AHHHHHH! Oh well. I can clean it out with a nice SHOWER I'm sure. Have you ever FELT like doing raNdom tHinGs whIle tipnyg?

    Wow, that got into a weird comment.

    I before E, Except after C. There are some *ahem*WEIRD exceptions to that rule. *ahem*

    I feel like I'm writing a post on my own blog with this comment.. it's going to get cut off sometime very soon, possibly in mid-sentence.

    I wonder if Kenny's going to get onl

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger Trey said…

    ine soon so I can bother and annoy him some more about how it's been days since his last post. Wow, that was weird. I felt like this comment was on a CD, and it just skipped.

    So, as you can see, I'm going to go post on my blog now, and write more random ramblings.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home